Key highlights of this role, the team, and the client:
- It sits within a great team; with 5 other team members from international backgrounds currently servicing key accounts
- It’s data-driven and analytical, meaning it will suit someone who loves analysing numbers and working with large data sets
- It has ample scope to be proactive, because we love entrepreneurial people who bring us their own ideas
- It’s busy but it’s a lot of fun too; we work hard, but we also don’t forget to enjoy a coffee run together
Demonstrable experience in automating processes and optimization tasks will be a clear advantage, as we are looking for someone who can minimize the amount of manual input required, in order to deliver campaigns more efficiently and effectively. The ideal candidate must also demonstrate a passion for these industries: their clients live and breathe their products, and expect the same from their agencies.
The role will report into the Search Associate Director in London and will be supported by 4 team members in London for daily operations such as account monitoring, performance, and optimization, etc.
Other traits needed:
- Commercially minded, understanding the practical delivery of services in line with client objectives, service level agreements and terms of business.
- Ensure communications are tailored to the audience & requirements of the brief.
- Keep clients up to date on top level campaign performance and issues.
- Lead status meetings, ensure all meeting outcomes are reported & delivered against by team.
- Support Account Associate Director to shape & inform client strategy & client services.
- Act as a representative of the Search department and the agency at all times. Build relationships throughout the company, identify opportunity for client growth.
- Have an ability to be highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analysing results.
- Increase knowledge within gaming sector.
- Financial accuracy through the planning & buying process.
To find out more, please send over your CV to apply.