Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 8,00,000 LPA
Key Skills & Background:
- An exceptional portfolio to demonstrate excellent character modeling and texturing techniques, both high and low poly
- Working experience of game engines such as Unreal and Unity
- Outstanding experience in 3D packages such as Max, Maya, Zbrush and Mudbox
- Solid experience of texturing using Photoshop and procedural software’s such as Substance painter and Quixel DDO with the ability to create stylized hand painted textures
- Should have an excellent understanding of human and creature anatomy with a keen eye for details and must have 4 years of experience making AAA characters.
- Working with the Lead Artist, the candidate will be working on a current project in production, and will form part of the highly skilled Character team.
- Create high quality realistic and stylized Characters, Clothing, Accessories and Weapons, Also Sculpt and Model High and low polygon assets and texture them through the PBR pipeline
- Realize the overall vision of the Characters based on design, concepts and description provided, ensuring they are created within the agreed production deadlines and conform to the required technical specifications
- The ideal candidate should have an excellent portfolio demonstrating diverse visual range of characters and creatures and Strong understanding of human form and anatomy for AAA console games.
- The candidate would be required to work in game engine so that the quality of the characters can be pushed as far as possible and continuously be able to develop his skills and mentor the team that is built around them.
- Must be eager to improve and continually develop required skills through personal learning and training, Also collaborate and communicate daily and weekly with other project teams
The Company is looking for a passionate Senior Character Artist who aspires to create high-quality humanoid characters and related items alongside the other gaming studios across the globe, helping to bring life to the game characters with various world class projects. The ideal candidate must have an excellent portfolio & should be enthusiastic to learn and develop various skills alongside some of the best artists in India and across globe, to deliver high quality work under the team’s guidance.