Senior Account Director - Comms & Strategy
|Job Title:||Senior Account Director - Comms & Strategy|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2018 11:30|
This is a key role within a top network media agency to work on one of the largest retail accounts in the UK. The Senior Account Director will be responsible for the strategic direction of the account that they head up on a day to day basis.
• Managing the creation, direction and on-going development of your client’s media strategy.
• Injecting innovation into clients media solutions
• Ultimate quality control of all plan execution.
• Management and development of your team.
• Building and maintaining strong senior relationships internally, with clients and your counterparts at other agencies.
• Co-management of all personnel issues within employee remit (appraisals, holidays, recruitment, etc)
• Close liaison with company management on communicating key corporate decisions to employees within responsibility remit
• Being a valued new business contributor – strategy, ideas, and overseeing plan development
• Strong communication planning skills across all media channels to at lease AD level within another media agency.
• An excellent all round knowledge of all media.
• High degree of financial acumen and a mature polished outlook on wider business topics.
• The capability and desire to build relationships with partners and creative agencies.
• The aptitude to develop teamwork and the training and development of individuals under your auspices. Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
• Be an ideas person, excited to brainstorm new approaches and solutions for clients.
• A strong collaborator who is skilled at bringing together teams to ensure smart strategic thinking and excellent channel planning.
• Good industry contacts and involvement in company issues affecting the development of a corporate culture.
• The capacity to promote the agency to key opinion formers including new business prospects.
• Excellent presentation skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's