This brilliant agency are looking for a talented, experienced and smart Senior Account Manager to ensure best-in-class delivery for a range of clients.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Working with some of the UK’s major brands, you will be responsible for leading and developing client campaigns across paid search, SEO, display and social media across a range of industries including travel, retail and finance. You will:
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships at all levels, understanding their business inside and out, in order to identify potential new business opportunities.
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure the account team is delivering against client goals and contractual requirements.
- Communicate directly with mid-senior level stakeholders; attending or leading meetings, ensuring the agency is not just delivering at optimum but is presented to the client in the best possible light.
- Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign(s) and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity.
- Coordinate client requirements across the client teams to ensure that all deliverables are understood and being met.
- Be an escalation point for any concerns raised by the internal team or by the client.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the financial status of accounts at all times. You will be responsible for ensuring the client is not only retained but retained profitably.
- You have approximately 4 years of account management experience within digital marketing, preferably paid search, display and/or SEO.
- You have experience working in a high-performing digital agency.
- You have some management experience (desired rather than required).
- You have a solid, all-round knowledge of digital marketing.
- You have a commitment to achieving excellent, measurable results for clients.
- You have strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- You are friendly and have a professional manner at all times.
- You are a natural influencer, someone who is comfortable influencing senior clients and internal team members alike.
- You have drive and enthusiasm to develop within the agency.
In return for your commitment, enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and also a range of benefits that include:
- Plentiful opportunities for growth and development through personal mentoring, training programmes and conferences.
- Free breakfast, pay-day pizza, weekly fruit trolleys.
- Flexitime and work-from-home days
- Pension, life assurance, private medical cover including dental, childcare vouchers.
- Subsidised gym membership and a bike to work scheme.