Working with some great major brands, you will be responsible for leading and developing client campaigns across paid search, SEO, display and social media across a range of industries including travel, retail and finance.
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships at all levels, understanding their business inside and out, in order to identify potential new business opportunities.
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure the account team is delivering against client goals and contractual requirements.
- Communicate directly with mid-senior level stakeholders; attending or leading meetings, ensuring Found is not just delivering at optimum but is presented to the client in the best possible light.
- Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign(s) and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity.
- Coordinate client requirements across the client teams to ensure that all deliverables are understood and being met.
- Be an escalation point for any concerns raised by the internal team or by the client.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the financial status of accounts at all times. You will be responsible for ensuring the client is not only retained but retained profitably.
- You have approximately 4 years of account management experience within digital marketing, preferably paid search, display and/or SEO.
- You have experience working in a high-performing digital agency.
- You have some management experience (desired rather than required).
- You have a solid, all-round knowledge of digital marketing.
- You have a commitment to achieving excellent, measurable results for clients.
- You have strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- You are friendly and have a professional manner at all times.
- You are a natural influencer, someone who is comfortable influencing senior clients and internal team members alike.
- You have drive and enthusiasm to develop within the agency.
- You have a high standard of written and spoken communication.