What you will do:
- You will create the decision logic which drives for fun, systemic gameplay in cooperation with systems designers;
- You will work with animators to make characters come to life through believable and fluid motion;
- You will assist quest designers with the creation of robust, bespoke experiences;
- You will research new techniques and tools that will improve the content creation workflow, and raise the bar in terms of character behaviour quality;
- You will extend and refactor the AI code base for performance, maintainability, and reliability.
- You have at least 4 years of programming experience;
- You are able to cooperate productively with other disciplines such as design, animation, visual effects and sound;
- You have a good understanding of modern AI techniques as used in AAA games;
- You are able to use existing or new techniques to create exciting gameplay;
- You like to keep track of the current state of the art through articles and conference proceedings;
- You have a service-oriented attitude;
- You have a strong interest in creating exciting gameplay;
- You are comfortable working with a large code base;
- You can work in a structured way, in C++, to generate easy to understand code while still keeping track of memory / performance aspects.