Senior AI Programmer World Class Studio £45k+
|Job Title:||Senior AI Programmer World Class Studio £45k+|
|Salary:||£45000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Exelby|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2018 17:47|
Do you have a strong passion for game AI and understanding of what makes fun gameplay? Then this might just be the job for you! We are now looking for a Senior AI Programmer to join our amazing team.
As an AI Programmer you will work with designers to create a robust core AI system to be utilized throughout the game levels. This includes creating and using technologies, tools and systems in the areas of pathfinding, tactical decision making, group movement and communication, combat and interaction. You will also be responsible to create specific AI behaviours to cover the requirements of the game.
· You are responsible for delivering a great end-user experience together with your team
· You know how to balance functional and technical requirements in areas of performance and stability
· You make sure that any AI behaviour implementation is robust to function in a multiplayer game
· You have ownership of features implemented by you
· You have at least 3 years of professional game development.
· Good knowledge of AI pathfinding algorithms such as A*
· Good knowledge about multiplayer games
· Familiarity with performance profiling and debugging
· Familiarity with animation, physics and gameplay code in general
· Comfortable with git, and familiar with other version control systems
The Studio is renowned for great perks which include.
· Monthly team meals and trips
· Health Care
· Dental Care
· Annual Bonus Scheme
· Free Drinks and Snacks
· Film Nights
· State of the art Technology
If this sounds like the role for you and you match the skills I look forward to hearing from you.
I am currently on the lookout for a Senior AI Programmer to work in a world class studio on an exciting new AAA project.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's