Senior Environment ArtistWe are looking for an Environment Artist with several years’ experience. Reporting to the Lead Environment Artist, you will be responsible for the creation of gameplay items/weapons, environmental objects/props architecture and beautiful flora to furnishing our game worlds. You will have a varied and challenging role in our game's development maximising quality as well as efficiency.
- Creating outstanding game assets from concept that meets our quality bar
- Iterate and improve the look of pre-existing game assets to use in our world that improve player experience
- Take art and design requirements and provide creative solutions to challenging briefs
- Maintain quality control of the artwork you create
- Deliver content on schedule and within technical specifications
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in game development as a 3D Artist specialising in Environment Art.
- Familiar with next generation asset creation pipelines and tools
- A good artistic eye for detail, colour, value, tone, silhouette, composition etc.
- Able to contribute to the stylistic development of environment elements
- Competent in relevant art creation software – Maya, Z brush, Photoshop, Substance
- Comfortable working in a pre-defined Art Style
- Self-motivation, excellent communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant artistic skills, art styles
- Have shipped several AAA Console/PC titles as an Environment/Prop Artist
- Creative and passionate approach to problem solving
- Able to take and interpret direction and criticism
- Proactive, organised, able to work as part of a team and independently
- Able to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers