Having consistently developed innovative and successful award-winning games, they will require you to deliver AAA games within a studio that will value and recognise your contributions.
You will do this by utilising proven experience to design and implement audio systems to the required standard for one or more specific project and assist in agreeing timescales with the line manager.
Other key requirements:
- Strong knowledge of C++ and Wwise
- Take an active part in the audio design process working with designers and other development departments
- Turn audio designs into technical specifications and implementing resulting code
- Work with other programmers to interface with applicable subsystems such as physics
- Apply strict memory and processing resource management
- Test and refine audio features during the development process
Email apatel[@]creativepersonnel.co.uk for more information