Type - Permanent
Location – EAST ANGLIA
Salary - £55- £60K
My client provides AV / VC solutions and is looking for a committed experienced Project Manager who will represent the brand through their daily activities. This is a full time role with a purpose to deliver projects on time to specification and within budget. The successful PM will promote the client’s brand and provide solutions fit for purpose by involving the right people to focus on the quality of installations as well as having a strong and caring commitment to their customers.
The successful Project Manager will ensure all procedures are adhered to by all staff and external partners and that all risks are controlled managed and resolved to meet delivery targets. Quality assurance is a key part of the role and it will be your responsibility to ensure all systems and procedures are in place. The role will pre-dominantly be office based but there will be a requirement to travel nationwide and perhaps globally.
The successful project manager will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Project Management
- A background in AV / VC INSTALLATIONS
- Knowledge of the construction industry is advantageous
- An understanding of VOIP and SIP
- An ability to think on their feet and demonstrate excellent leadership and delegation skills
- An ability to facilitate project meetings
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and able to maintain strong customer relationships with strong man-management skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills for problem resolution
The successful Project Manager would benefit by having:
- Cisco certifications both Network and VC
- Experience working within construction environments
- Experience delivering global projects
This is an amazing opportunity NOT TO BE MISSED for an experienced and established Project Manager who wants to work for a fantastic company. If this is you, please send me your full CV with all your related Audio Visual and Video Conferencing Project Management experience clearly detailed today!
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA