Are you passionate about PPC and looking to move to a fast-paced, innovative and data driven PPC marketing agency? Our client is looking for a Senior PPC Manager to have an integral role to play across all their platforms. You will have the opportunity to manage the optimisation of the Paid Search, Social, Video and Display campaigns.
The Senior PPC Manager will have exceptional knowledge of PPC tools including Google/Bing Ads, Google Analytic and Google Tag Manager. You will be reported directly to the Head of PPC alongside working closely with the wider team, driving exceptional performance against client and agency targets. This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your PPC expertise.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in Paid Search campaigns.
- Audit and expand keyword and negative libraries across all markets.
- Develop and analyse ad copy/landing page tests.
- Ensure that you carry out keyword research and manage all bid management for a range of clients.
- Perform quality assurance and control checks on all client's campaigns to make sure that they are running to optimum performance.
- Working alongside a team of executives leading them and ensuring all tasks are completed.
- At least 3.5 years’ PPC experience in an agency.
- Strong Paid Search knowledge in direct response.
- Highly analytical and comfortable with raw data.
- Strong communication skills.
- 1+ years’ Line-management of Senior/Account Executives.
- Excellent attention to Detail
- Demonstrable experience of client accounts.
- High level Excel proficiency
- Time management and problem-solving skills
- Early finish on Fridays (4.30pm)
- On-site gym
- Roof terrace with Bar
- Annual Bonus Scheme & Annual Pay Review
- Beer fridge on Fridays & team nights out
- Fast career progression
- Pension scheme
- Work laptop
- Occasional in-office breakfasts and restaurant lunches. Flexi-time 9 – 5.30pm but is flexible within an hour (so if you start at 8.30am, you can leave at 5pm or 9.30am – 6pm)