Senior Character Artist- AMAZING AAA STUDIO- £40,000+
|Job Title:||Senior Character Artist- AMAZING AAA STUDIO- £40,000+|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nick Justice|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 18:07|
The environment of the studio itself is relaxed, friendly and built upon the basis of every team member having ownership and a realisable input into the games we create.
The studio are proud to be located in Nottingham, just ten minutes’ walk from Nottingham train station and with good access to the north and the south via the M1, meaning if you're in a surrounding area the studio is very easy to access.
Nottingham itself benefits from a wealth of attractions, including a diverse range of bars and restaurants, several art galleries and a wide variety of cultural events.
• To be able to produce excellent high polygon models in either traditional 3d or sculpting packages as appropriate.
• Ability to work in a variety of styles.
• Transfer high poly models to low in-game meshes adhering to specified budgets.
• Understand and be experienced in the baking pipeline to produce high quality in-game assets.
• Create well laid out high quality textures for a PBR pipeline.
• Good understanding of anatomy.
• Troubleshoot character art issues from a creative and technical standpoint.
• Have good organisational skills and to be able to produce work files that are easily used by others.
• Collaborate with the concept team by highlighting and providing solutions to any design problems before the modelling stage.
• Work closely with rigging and animation to ensure your models work well in motion.
• Professional and collaborative attitude. Must be able to work as part of a team.
• Work with the Lead Character Artist and other disciplines on preproduction tasks.
• Industry Experience: 3+ years AAA game’s experience.
• Excellent knowledge or at least one major 3d package (ie Maya or Max).
• Basic knowledge of Maya and Max essential.
• Excellent knowledge of Zbrush.
• Good knowledge of Substance Painter.
• Experience with real-time shaders.
• Good understanding of the game development process.
• Game engine experience (UE4 preferred).
• Hard surface modelling experience. Ideally of a sci-fi nature.
• Interest in playing games and current technical trends in the medium.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Character Artist for AAA world
Dependent on experience
Senior Cinematic Designer Wanted for AAA world
Frankfurt am Main
€45000 - €65000 per annum
Senior Level Artist - World Class AAA Studio
£150 - £175 per day
Senior QA Tester - World Class AAA Studio.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Technical Producer - AAA Games
negotiable and dep on experience