Why You Should Apply to this Role:
- Every brief is different and the budgets are large so there is a lot of exciting campaigns to get your teeth into. The agency have an excellent relationship with the client
- You will not only be joining an established agency, but also one of the most established teams within the agency and work closely across teams to gain exposure to & support from senior stakeholders and some of the most knowledgeable people within the industry.
- You will be involved in new business, presenting, strategic planning, data analytics & client management and have the opportunity to really develop your skills through training where required.
- Learn the ins and outs of the account, the team and the ways of working between departments
- Be an active participant in client meetings and own relationships with key client contact
- Managing & developing the Senior Planner, Planner and Exec.
- Be a trusted adviser to the client and internal teams and be able to challenge where necessary.
- Take quarterly client briefs and work in tandem with the planning and strategy teams to deliver an effective response, being responsible for establishing new testing strategies.
- With the AD, be responsible for all acquisition planning and delivering strategic, data driven response to briefs.
- Work openly and collaboratively with the internal teams and external agencies to ensure the execution and implementation of campaigns.
- Ensure a thorough understanding of the detailed strategy and how it aligns to overall comms strategy
- Have a strong knowledge of desktop research and planning tools (e.g. AdDynamix, TGI) and use these to glean important insight
What you will need:
- A background working on performance/brand response focused clients.
- The ability to plan against client outcomes – quantifying objectives and the likely impact of comms on them; understands bottom-up response-based planning; able to set a measurement approach.
- Experience interpreting and acting upon econometrics insights.