Role & Responsibility
- Regular reporting and presenting of campaign performance across multiple channels (eg. SEO, PPC & Social Media) as well as within single channels (eg. SEO or PPC or Social Media)
- Analysing client campaign results (from both multi and single channel campaigns) and related data (eg. competitor data) to identify opportunities and anticipate any issues that might lead to a lack of performance
- Maintaining the agency’s high client retention rate by developing and fostering long lasting client relationships
- Using both the proprietary technology as well as managing the effective use of any third-party technology or media owners on behalf of clients.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about online media but with a keen sense of commercial reality and eager to learn by experience about enterprise level search and social campaign design, delivery and management. They're looking for people with logical and analytical minds who can show some initiative and take pride in their work. You should be a confident and effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in compelling and fluent written and spoken English.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in online marketing, highly motivated and undaunted by rewarding hard work
- Good understanding of key PPC, Social & SEO challenges
- Solid Excel experience with clear commercial presentation and writing skills and a keen eye for detail
- Good experience of report-writing, data analysis and/or interpretation and project management skills
- Firm understanding of the relationship between key search metrics such as Impressions, Clicks, Visits, Sales etc.
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise and manage time across multiple clients in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Degree level education preferred and foreign language skills a bonus
- Must be a UK resident or work permit holder
- Brilliant networking skills, confidently develops new relationships, connects people
- Creative and strategic thinking to identify opportunities and challenge the status quo. Be a maverick