This Agency are on the lookout for Senior Digital Account Manager to come on board with brilliant digital team to deliver successful ROI- focused campaigns.
The Senior Digital Account Manager will be the acting advocate between the client and the agency itself alongside continuing to develop and facilitate successful ongoing client relationships.
- You are a forward thinker and super organised
- You love overcoming a challenge and providing a solution
- You are not afraid to questions things and to think critically
- You are committed to seeing campaigns through from start to finish and what to understand every stage.
- You strive to deliver great results in all that you do
- You are passionate about digital and love soaking up new information
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You are a natural leader and influencer, outgoing and comfortable working with all kinds of personalities, clients and internal team members alike
- You have the drive and enthusiasm to develop with a thriving agency.
Main Responsibilities -
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships at all levels, understanding their business inside and out, in order to identify potential new business opportunities.
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure the account team is delivering against client goals and contractual requirements.
- Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign(s) and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity.
- Coordinate client requirements across the client teams to ensure that all deliverables are understood and being met.
- Be an escalation point for any concerns raised by the internal team or by the client.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the financial status of accounts at all times. You will be responsible for ensuring the client is not only retained but retained profitably.
- Approximately 4 years of account management experience within digital marketing, preferably paid search, display and/or SEO.
- Experience working in a high-performing digital agency.
- Some management experience (desired rather than required).