Senior Digital Account Manager - Adventure Tech and FMCG
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Number:||0203 216 2564|
This is great opportunity for an existing SAM looking for a new challenge or for someone ready to step up from Digital AM to Senior Digital AM.
You will be working on a key account for the agency within the FMCG sector. You will be able to take a client brief, understand it and work with internal stakeholders to create a best in class media plan that you can present to your client. You will then work with junior staff members to ensure that the campaign is set up, optimised and reported on to the high levels expected by the clients.
You will need to be inquisitive and always ready to try new ways of answering your clients’ brief. We expect a digital account manager to be aware of new industry developments and have a healthy interest in digital as a matter of course.
• To provide support to the digital account director on the account.
• Management of account activity from initial brief to end of campaign reporting
• Day to day management of client relationships earning the trust and respect of the client and key contacts
• Management of your own budgets
• Develop strong relationships with strategists and planners internally
• Work to deadlines and manage client/strategist’s expectations
• Develop understanding of client’s products and business objectives
• Manage post campaign analysis and buying reviews
• Ensure all media schedules are maintained during the buying process
• Provide market intelligence to planning teams on all aspects of the digital marketplace
• Be seen as a valuable and knowledgeable team member
Who Are we Looking For:
• An understanding of other media channels and their impact on digital
• Strong planning & buying skills
• Strong negotiator and ability to strike a stellar deal
• Previous experience in the entire digital process from campaign briefing, planning, implementation, management & optimisation and reporting
• Good client facing communicator with some experience of presenting to clients
• Good with people. You will be managing junior members of staff and will be expected to nurture their talents
• Highly personable with a collaborative spirit, someone who thrives in, and helps create a positive and powerful team dynamic
• Enthusiastic, dynamic and pro-active, always looking to make positive contribution and get involved
• Dedicated, diligent with a curious and creative mindset - never afraid to ask questions or challenge
• Highly ambitious, with a thirst for continually learning and improvement
• An ‘I will’ attitude. Always willing to try new ways of doing things
• Creative mind
• Analytical skills to measure impact and identify trends
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's