One of the UK's leading digital agencies this company forms part of a globally operating business. Working with some of the most recognisable brands around today this position focuses on three of their key clients. Incorporating Strategy,planning and buying you will manage the campaigns across digital channels and liase with senior leadership.
- A proven track record of working with DR clients (although there will also be some brand campaigns) and a passion to use the latest technologies to deliver against set KPIs
- Experience in working with digitally savvy clients on DR campaigns and knowledge on how to ensure brand safety and impact.
- A good understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the Digital landscape (display, PPC, mobile, video, programmatic, social) to be able to lead digital conversations with clients and represent all agency meetings.
- Exploring new opportunities in market; identifying synergies between different platforms and opportunities that arise. A keen interest in the latest developments in advertising technology
- Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a digital performance campaign strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work.
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and be able to demonstrate how to optimise towards different KPIs depending on client objectives with a desire to consistently deliver strong results through testing and ongoing optimisation.
- Gain an awareness of the commercial requirements of the agency and client requirements from a deal and value perspective.
- To be highly regarded by media owners, clients, colleagues and to have developed close relationships with them.
- Organisational skills to manage team workload effectively, ensure timely output and high quality of all work shared with internal teams (planning and strategy) or with clients.
- Provide support, training and coaching for junior team members and support department leadership to deliver training programmes and other digital projects.
- Work closely with the Business Director and planning lead, supporting them in delivering exceptional work for our clients.
- To comprehensively communicate and promote your area of specialism internally and externally.
- Proactively use understanding of clients business to drive conversations with clients and media owners that can influence, persuade.
- Foster the best possible working relationships with suppliers and creative agencies, as well as internal agency departments. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do!
- To be able to manage upwards and downwards appropriately ensuring you have all the information you require to complete tasks and proactively manage deadlines.
- Confident presentation and negotiation skills that have both strong and compelling arguments.
LEADERSHIP & TEAMWORK
- Leadership of a team and group of clients in an approachable and supportive manner, ensuring best in class work is delivered consistently through inspirational leadership
- Have an invested view on the teams development and structure whilst identifying areas where greater efficiencies can be achieved
- You will oversee and manage the efficiency of the team and manage resource effectively to deliver best practice process and work flow management within the team
- To work collaboratively with other senior managers across all disciplines.
- Lead day to day client relationship and gain trust and confidence of main client contacts through providing a reliable service and showcasing extensive digital knowledge.
- Be responsible for client conversations and keeping them up to dates with latest relevant market intelligence and media insights
- Identify any client issues and resolve them with support from the business director demonstrating excellent personal and problem solving skills.