This is in part a hybrid role where you will use data interpretation across all digital channels by using attribution models to utilise different models for showing marketing performance. You will also tagging digital and website assets,including the implementation of things like GA,Google Adwords or DCM.
- Possess amazing technical, numerical and interpretative skills, and be able to draw conclusions and react to different types of datasets.
- Have a strong knowledge of digital media analytics, and posses the ability to examine data trends to resolve problems and identify opportunities.
- Analyse and interpret data across all digital channels to improve digital measurement and performance.
- Provide actionable insight and recommendations on how clients can improve their digital activity to deliver greater return on investment.
- Understanding of attribution models and how to utilise different models to help show marketing performance on a non last click basis.
- Be skilling in tagging digital and website assets. Including the implementation and setup using Google Analytics (including Goal, Event & eCommerce tracking), Google Tag Manager & Conversion and Remarketing pixels from Google AdWords, DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Facebook Ad Manager.
- Contribute to the team’s capabilities to encompass greater digital measurement skills and establish how they augment the current foundational elements of data strategy & analytics.
- Be fully absorbed into the ever evolving digital marketing space. Be aware of, and have a perspective on - current hot topics.
- Previous experience in a digital data analytics role, ideally with agency exposure.
- An analytical mindset and be highly numerate, with the ability to work with and interpret large data sets to provide actionable insights.
- Technical analytics expertise in developing, planning and implementing enhanced ecommerce, advanced attribution, advanced analytics projects.
- Experience in working with multiple tag management platforms.
- Previous experience using software such as Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and DoubleClick Campaign Manager.
- The ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- An understanding of the media planning and buying process.
- An understanding of Digital Media platforms, such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager and DoubleClick Bid Manager is preferable.
- Understanding of data visualisation tools currently available (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Datorama) and experience of the role for custom client dashboards.