Senior Digital Manager - Planning / Strategy
|Salary:||£37000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Number:||0203 216 2564|
50% - The Senior Digital Manager role is central to the transformation of one of the accounts to advance their digital capabilities. They will be responsible in shaping the future of the clients media plans, uses of data, technology, partners and processes.
50% - This is a key account for the agency and they require an injection of digital expertise into a previously offline only team to bring about an integrated approach. The team combines strategic advice and planning with coordination of local markets plus direct execution of media via internal and external partners.
We are looking for someone with an exclusively or largely digital background, someone who has worked with international clients & is able to translate complicated digital & technical information into understandable best practice guidance to multiple marketplaces. This person will work within the Global Central Team alongside existing strategic leads, trading team & client leads.
The role requires a collaborator, someone who can involve & motivate the team around them, both central teams & key local markets
• Develop strong relationships with client stakeholders – central & key local markets
• Establish best practice documentation & training & ensure it is delivered across all markets
• Monitor global activity to set digital KPIs and create action plans where needed to improve market performance e.g. improving viewability & general ad quality, policing & improving the ‘No track, no buy’ scheme, etc.
• Provide digital input for work: working alongside clients & strategists to define & refine the customer decision journey models & the roles for media channels that form part of this.
• Work with digital central team & HOD to explore the role for data: reporting, attribution modelling, etc.
• Work with digital & procurement central teams & HOD to negotiate, activate, monitor & optimise global vendor/tech partnerships
• Working with International Hubs & HOD to create digital thought leadership for brands
• Presentation of digital thought leadership for the client team and wider group.
• Identification of new income opportunities from within and without current scope
• Communication with local markets to help, guide and encourage.
• Participation in the creation of integrated or differentiated (dig only) media plans as required
• First class client service skills and ability to interact with clients at senior level
• Business development and commercial mind-set
• Understands digital media, trading, associated tools and technology thoroughly
• A collaborative colleague able to inspire and lead teams
• Writing and presentation skills with the ability to interface with clients at the highest level together with other stakeholders in the process > internal and external
• Must be able to listen to client’s needs and understand how their needs can be solved with the products and services offered
• Enthusiasm and curiosity for other markets, cultures and ways of working
• Ideally the candidate will have experience in an international digital role
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's