This Senior Digital Planner opening will not be around for long. It is to work within a top 5 Global Media agency on one of their key clients. The client is in the entertainment space and would really suit someone with a passion for Video Games. The client are highly innovative and work with exciting content, always open to suggestion and trying new things.
The role sits within a central planning team and oversees 2 more junior members on a D2D basis and reports into the Digital Manager.
- Responsible for planning across digital channels (display, search, mobile, video, social, programmatic) across EMEA.
- Be the face of the agency for the client
- Present plans and instruct internal specialist teams on client requests
- Coordinate local markets and liaise with agency partners
- Develop digital strategy across all channels including Display, Social, Search and Programmatic.
- Be up to date with market developments and include in strategy and plans to the client
- Report and provide recommendations on campaigns alongside junior members
- This role is suitable for an agency Senior Digital Planner or Digital Planner looking to take their next step.
- Experience with Media Planning tools and digital tools
- Experience with multichannel digital campaigns across multiple markets
- Strong knowledge of programmatic through working on or with specialist teams
- Understand the digital campaign process from brief to PCA
- Knowledge of media insight tools such as TGI, ComScore, Global Web Index etc.
- Have a genuine enthusiasm for Video gaming