Charity and Retail Accounts
This is a great opportunity for someone with 2+ years specialising in digital media looking in an executive, operations or planning and buying position. The successful candidate will be looking to deepen his/her experience in planning and implementing innovative media campaigns across a range of channels including display, mobile, paid social and VOD. The agency offers a great opportunity to expand your skills and get involved in planning and buying, the latest tracking technology and campaign measurement across a variety of brand & DR campaigns with online and offline channels closely integrated. This is the perfect place for an ambitious and talented individual to progress his / her career over the coming years.
The role requires a strong planner with the ability to successfully put together solid, well thought out media plans fitting into a wider comms strategy, closely working with the strategist on the account and always with a focus on client’s needs and their business objectives. We are looking for candidates that already have some management experience and are ready to step up into a more senior role.
- A proven track record in delivering creativity and innovation in the Display landscape.
- To have a strong understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the Digital landscape (display, PPC, mobile, video, programmatic, social).
- Curiosity to find new relevant opportunities; not just about digital but instead identifying synergies between different platforms and opportunities that arise.
- Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a Digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work.
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and be able to demonstrate how to optimise towards different KPIs depending on client objectives with a desire to consistently deliver strong results through testing and ongoing optimisation.
- Have an awareness of the commercial requirements of the agency and client requirements from a deal and value perspective.
- To be highly regarded by media owners, clients, colleagues and to have developed close relationships with them.
- Strong attention to detail on both their own output and the output of junior members of the team.
- Proactively use understanding of clients’ business to drive conversations with clients and media owners that can influence, persuade.
- Foster the best possible working relationships with suppliers and creative agencies, as well as internal agency departments.
- To be able to manage upwards and downwards appropriately ensuring you have all the information you require to complete tasks and proactively manage deadlines.
- To develop confident presentation and negotiation skills, that have both strong and compelling arguments.
- Work on two major UK accounts within a strong and supportive team.
- You’ll have unprecedented access to alpha, betas and first to market products and platforms.
- Competitive Salary and benefits package
- Unparalleled training to advance you career
- Strong promotion opportunities internally