Senior Digital Planner Buyer - Charity
|Job Title:||Senior Digital Planner Buyer - Charity|
|Salary:||£30000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 09:55|
This is a great opportunity for someone with 2+ years specialising in digital media looking in an executive, operations or planning and buying position. The successful candidate will be looking to deepen his/her experience in planning and implementing innovative media campaigns across a range of channels including display, mobile, paid social and VOD. The agency offers a great opportunity to expand your skills and get involved in planning and buying, the latest tracking technology and campaign measurement across a variety of brand & DR campaigns with online and offline channels closely integrated. This is the perfect place for an ambitious and talented individual to progress his / her career over the coming years.
The role requires a strong planner with the ability to successfully put together solid, well thought out media plans fitting into a wider comms strategy, closely working with the strategist on the account and always with a focus on client’s needs and their business objectives. We are looking for candidates that already have some management experience and are ready to step up into a more senior role.
• A proven track record in delivering creativity and innovation in the Display landscape.
• To have a strong understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the Digital landscape (display, PPC, mobile, video, programmatic, social).
• Curiosity to find new relevant opportunities; not just about digital but instead identifying synergies between different platforms and opportunities that arise.
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a Digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work.
• Have strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and be able to demonstrate how to optimise towards different KPIs depending on client objectives with a desire to consistently deliver strong results through testing and ongoing optimisation.
• Have an awareness of the commercial requirements of the agency and client requirements from a deal and value perspective.
• To be highly regarded by media owners, clients, colleagues and to have developed close relationships with them.
• Strong attention to detail on both their own output and the output of junior members of the team.
• Proactively use understanding of clients’ business to drive conversations with clients and media owners that can influence, persuade.
• Foster the best possible working relationships with suppliers and creative agencies, as well as internal agency departments.
• To be able to manage upwards and downwards appropriately ensuring you have all the information you require to complete tasks and proactively manage deadlines.
• To develop confident presentation and negotiation skills, that have both strong and compelling arguments.