The main objective of this role is serve as point of contact for clients working closely with them with them throughout their partnership.
You will be a very much hands-on person with exceptional client facing and project management skill as you will be working. In the role you will be creatively and strategically involved from concept through to completion.
Some of the main responsibilities include managing projects and relationships with your clients across multiple disciplines, from strategy to content marketing to design and build.
You will have a strong track record in successfully managing large project teams with a strong understanding of project management, time management and a strong budget control. You will also have the ability and experience to mentor junior members of staff.
Some of the amazing perks of this role include an attractive salary, flexible hours and the opportunity to work in a buzzing Soho studio with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce.
- Ensure client briefs are properly interrogated and fleshed out
- Scoping and specification of client requirements, ensuring consistent added value
- Work to actively develop new opportunities with clients
- Engage with clients to ensure a strong partnership
- Assist with new business as required
- Estimate timescales and resource requirements for successful project completion
- Identify and manage project risks
- Deliver proposals and project timelines
- A strong understanding of project management methodologies including Agile, Kanban and Lean delivery.
- Manage any third parties
- Manage account profit and loss
- Manage the change control procedure
- Set and agree budgets with clients
- Serve as both agency and client advocate
- Serve as the main point of contact for your clients
- Inspire and support project teams throughout delivery
- Mentor coach junior members of the Client Services team
- Manage multiple client stakeholders
- A confident leader with excellent communication skills
- 3+ years agency experience
- Track record of strong client and colleague relationships
- Positive and confident approach when dealing with clients
- Keen focus on website + digital product design + build delivery
- Strong understanding of CMS-driven websites, particularly Drupal
- Experience gathering requirements and analysis business needs
- Experience of planning, managing and delivering complex projects
- Experience within an agile environment
- Flexible approach to project delivery