The Digital Sales Manager is a senior role focused on driving digital sales on all platforms across an extensive portfolio of gaming products.
Digital Sales Manager will work closely with the Commercial and Marketing teams to deliver strong sales strategies and results across both new release and existing titles.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of digital sales environment is essential, preferably within the games industry.
- A track record of sales success and consistent drive to succeed in the sales environment.
- Unquenchable passion for video games, preferably in the field of indie games and their developers and an excellent knowledge of the video games industry from a business and consumer perspective.
- Proven organisational and time management skills. Ability to negotiate with all parties to bring about win-win situations. Ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding and experience of strategic, digital marketing and sales.
- Strong communicator with credible industry knowledge & standing and good network base.
- A good understanding of digital computer game marketing and development.
- Good level of strategic planning and implementation experience.
- Able to manage revenue targets and work within set budget.
- Experience of creating and executing lifecycle management campaigns & ability to track, measure and feedback on progress across all tasks.
- Managing and maximising the sales pipeline on established Digital sales platforms for the product portfolio.
- Develop and manage relationships with store teams from key platform partners.
- Strategic planning of promotional sales activity and cadence.
- Optimising product lifecycle through promotional planning as well as working with the marketing and development team to plan product enhancement & roadmap.
- Working with the commercial team to formulate and lead launch and pricing and pre-order strategies.
- Using analysis and industry metrics to evaluate brand and category performance as well as identifying and delivering on new opportunities.
- Travel to meet potential partners as needed, and attend trade shows, events, and participate in speaking opportunities as appropriate.
- Contributing to forecasting of all digital and mobile products pre-green light and updated all the way through the product’s development.
- Develop and manage relationships with new hardware platform partners.
- Building and maintaining external business relationships and carrying out promotions with key digital retail accounts.
- Working closely with the studio’s Marketing, PR and community teams to ensure digital Marketing initiatives are fully integrated into appropriate brand plans.
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of digital and mobile sales and providing recommendations for refinement and improvement as part of the post mortem process.