In particular I am looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Environment Artist who is ready for the challenge of producing an AAA title on the next generation platforms.
Not sold yet? Why not? Well if that’s not won you over then given that this is an opportunity to work in a studio based in London on some of the best-selling AAA games the industry has seen!
You’ll be joining the team to help alongside the already highly regarded and established team of Environment Artists…
Sounds like a dream right? Well to ensure this dream can be turned into a reality get across your CV before it’s too late.
- Create industry leading environments and assets that creatively and technically raise the project’s visual bar.
- Be comfortable communicating across teams and departments in a friendly and open manner.
- Be proactive and pre-empt dependency issues across teams before they happen.
- Continue to develop the skills of yourself and those around you to maintain a world class quality.
- Ability to take ownership and drive key areas of the artistic style.
- Experience in creating and using assets in level creation tools such as Unreal Engine 4 or similar.
- At least 1 published AAA game title on current gen platforms
- Demonstrable understanding of baking textures, processing maps and physically based shading using Substance Designer/Painter or Quixel Suite.
- Expert use of 3DS Max and a good foundation in Photoshop.
- Experience of the full asset pipeline including optimising and profiling.
- Proficient in 3d sculpting, preferably using Zbrush.
- Strong Portfolio.