I am on the lookout for a talented Senior Environment Artist to work at an expanding games studio on an exciting new game. The studio recently received a funding boost and is now looking to take on accomplished Senior Environment Artists to expand their incredible high performance team.
In this role, you'll work with other top artists, developers, designers, programmers, testers and production members to create and develop game features. If you're able to and figure out a way of implementing it into purposeful play then this is the ideal role for any talented artist.
As an Senior Environment Artist you will understand all the constraints of crafting art for a great game. You will have passion to make and work within a high performance team but also know how to get the best of difficult situations when dealing with high budget release.
- Excellent Understanding of software packages such as 3ds Max, 3ds Maya and Photoshop.
- Confident of working within Art Teams.
- Experience of working within game development.
- High and Low poly modelling.
- 4 years as an Environment Artist.
- 4 years of Environment Artist experience in a studio.
- Experience of working professionally within a games environment.
- Desirable experience of the console or mobile market.
- Desirable experience of AAA environment.