With only just 2 1/2 years on the scene, this agency is growing at an impressive rate and it's the perfect opportunity for a PPC'er who is looking to expand their career in a start up environment.
Analytical, highly motivated, creative? If these are words that resonate with you then this is an opportunity you cannot miss!
- Developing and managing PPC campaigns for a vartiey of SME's
- Building and managing social media campaigns on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Optimising all search and social campaigns on a daily basis
- Constantly reviewing areas to improve conversion rates
- Identifying trends in data and providing actionable insights
- Working closely with account directors
- Regular campaign reporting
- At least need to have at least 12 months' experience working within PPC
- Google Adwords Professional qualification is desirable (or at least strong working knowledge of Google Adwords)
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel (with VLookups, If statements, pivot tables, using filters and etc.), Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Has a great attention to detail
- Has a problem-solving attitude, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions as well as implementing them
- Fluency in English is a must and a second European language (French, German, Italian or Spanish) is highly desirable.