£30,000 + 10% Bonus
Top perks including travel to EU Clients
A full service international agency with major clients in the beauty, travel, e-commerce and finance sectors as well as challenger brands from many other sectors working across the EMEA region.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of various cross-channel campaigns, with a focus on creation, optimization, analysing and reporting, as well as planning and strategy, budget management and attending and presenting in client meetings.
You will be working in a growing International team supported by senior account managers and executives.
If you are looking for an international company with people that share the same digital passion as you do, read on!
The Senior Paid Social Account Executive will be responsible for:
- Leading on the planning and implementation of paid social media campaigns, mostly on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest as well as others, depending on the clients‘ needs and objectives
- Being on top of the campaign performance, analysing and optimizing the campaigns on a regular basis, providing recommendations to the clients based on a deep analysis of market conditions and campaign results –hence strong analytical skills are essential
- Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on Account.
- Management of campaign creation, ad copy and creative strategy & optimisation.
- Understanding the client’s objectives as a holistic digital marketing need, not only on the Social media but extendible to other channels
- Developing strong client relationships where the account manager leads the weekly calls with clients and providing strategies and plan for the upcoming months’ KPIs during the face-to-face meetings
- Ensuring that all weekly, monthly & ad hoc client reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Contributing in strategic creative planning meetings, to support the other team members when needed
- Showing a clear understanding of the dynamics between key KPI’s & comment on weekly performance fluctuations
- 2+ years proven experience in planning, managing and optimizing media across platforms (Facebook is a must, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest are plus) in an independent manner
- Is a results-driven and analytical person that has demonstrated great results in campaign management and has strong data analysis and interpretation skills which would be put to use as an input for the media campaign strategy
- Comfortable with using presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote etc.) and confident in presenting in front of the clients
- Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in digital marketing
- Able to assist in new business opportunities when required, preparing presentations or helping with pitches
- Is fluent in English and French + German, Italian or Spanish are highly desirable
- Experience with third party tracking tools, Facebook Power Editor and Facebook Marketing Partners tools
- Familiarity with the basics of the tracking, GTM and Google Analytics
- Experience with DSP platforms e.g. DBM, Turn, AppNexus etc.