Working closely with engineers, artists and audio designers, you will have the key responsibilities of delivering design work, leading the prototyping effort and reporting to the lead game designer. Implementing features to the highest standard, you will be the leading example for quality across the team while mentoring and leading junior teammates.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Flexible, highly motivated and approachable
- 5+ years industry experience in game design
- Experience working in a design position on a AAA console title
- Quality demonstrated in track record
- Genuine passion for games
SENIOR GAMES DESIGNER AAA AWARD-WINNING STUDIO MIDLANDS VIDEO GAME ART CONSOLE PIPELINE COMMUNICATION TEAM RPG OPEN WORLD LEAD QUALITY DEVELOPMENT