Senior Game Interaction Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Game Interaction Designer|
|Salary:||$80000 - $110000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nick Justice|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2017 09:54|
I’m currently working with a top level Games Studio and they are on the lookout for Amazing Game Interaction Designers, working on a variety of projects that cater to a global audience!
This is an opportunity of a life time for someone looking to join one of the very best worldwide international studios the industry has to offer.
You’ll have the chance of working on different genres of games and within an international environment that your experience and knowledge is very much sought after.
In order to apply for this dream role you will have to have previous experience as a UI designer within Games (any one of these: Mobile/PC/Console). You have a clear understanding of UI/UX design principles as it relates to navigation, conveying information, and game play use.
Why haven’t you applied already? Give the short spec a read and get your CV in now before it’s too late and this dream opportunity has gone…
1. Propose proper user interface solutions, based on game features.
2. Define problems and propose easy-to-use solutions.
3. Collaborate with teams of UI Designers, Artists, and Engineers, ensure the final quality of product.
4. Effectively evaluate quality of user interface, make constructive suggestions for change.
5. Deeply understanding of interaction design, expert professional skills.
6. Excellent teamwork with game designers throughout the design process, deliver design ideas with UI Designer and Engineers.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above; excellent ability to make design ideas to reality
2. Excellent understanding of design methodologies, good aesthetics ability
3. Above 2 years’ experience in mobile device UI/UX design area; independently charging for at least one mobile app’s design work
4. Ability to grasp users’ requirement and logically analyse
5. Expert insights for user needs and logistics, excellent communication skills)
6. Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Free daily lunch & events, covered transportation costs and paid vacation
Senior Systems Designer Needed
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Senior Cinematic Designer Wanted for AAA world
Frankfurt am Main
€45000 - €65000 per annum
Game Artist - The Netherlands – Fulltime - €35,000
€25000 - €35000 per annum, Benefits: Free daily lunch & events, covered transportation costs and paid vacation, a stocked kitchen of fruit, beer & treats, awesome office with games. Plus Friday entertainment evenings!
Senior/Animation Programmer - AAA game studio - £60K
£45000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Life/Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, + more