Our client is working on exciting Projects and they are looking for strong Gameplay programmers with AAA experience you will be a senior Level or ready to move into a senior role, this represent an excellent opportunity to develop and grow your career in an excellent studio with exciting project and a Hugh player base.
- Write high quality code, following any standards and guidelines in place.
- Participate in code reviews across features in your specialist area.
- Coach and/or mentor staff in good engineering practices.
- Work closely with production to ensure solutions are within budget and on time.
- Keep the team informed of progress and of any problems and delays.
- Test all code against the design to ensure it performs as required, writing automated tests where appropriate.
- Assist in finding and fixing bugs within your feature area.
- Keep track of any technical debt which arises, informing the team and engineering leadership of the implications and helping to find and implement mitigations.