- To be responsible for driving and implementing new core gameplay features through all stages of production: design, scheduling, implementation and polish.
- Give constructive and proactive input into the design of new features and the iteration of existing ones.
- To work closely with other team members from all disciplines, communicating technical concepts and requirements in a way that facilitates smooth workflow.
- Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
- Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
- Advanced understanding in C/C++.
- An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
- Unreal Engine experience an advantage.
- Experience working on and shipping at least one AAA video game title.
- Strong, demonstrable video game design skills.
- A good understanding of game technology principles.
- Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
- Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
- An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.