As a Senior Gameplay Programmer you will be working closely with other gameplay programmers and designers. You will be working with many different aspects of a game and helping out wherever required. It can be everything between player movement, weapon systems, sound implementation, network, support systems, game state machines, controllers and more.
- Responsible for delivering a great end-user experience together with the team
- Ownership of the code you write
- Responsible for the features you are adding. Bugs or design issues are addressed by you or communicated to your lead
- Make sure that any feature you are assigned functions in multiplayer if needed
- Always looking to improve yourself as well as the code you have written
- Strong passion for games and an understanding of what makes fun gameplay
- Knowledge about multiplayer games
- Basic knowledge of performance profiling and debugging
- Familiarity with git, svn, and other version control systems
- Flexible working
- Stocks and shares
- Free AAA Games
- Relocation assistance
- Bonus Schemes and Incentives
If this role sounds a great fit don’t hesitate to get in touch.