Sounds like a great opportunity right? Not to be missed right? Well don't hesitate and get your CV across now before it is too late!
I eagerly await your CV into my in-box!
- A varied knowledge of games across all fields, including PC, console, mobile, and browser games
- The ability to create clear, concise documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- A detailed understanding of development processes
- Experience of using in-house and/or off-the-shelf tools to balance both meta-game and moment-to-moment gameplay
- The ability to present ideas to the design team, incorporate feedback to guide iteration and manage design reviews
- A minimum of 5 years proven game design experience
- Worked on at least 2 completed titles
You are someone who is creative, who can innovate and bring new ideas to the team. You will be able to balance design and production goals and inspire a team of designers to reach their maximum potential within the constraints of the project. You can act as the focal point for groups composed of different disciplines, and help drive features to completion while ensuring through your own work that the game is properly tuned and balanced.
There may be other duties for this role such as presenting work at conferences and trade shows, conducting presentations to industry press and third parties, and other such duties within the scope of the role. In return you will be offered a very competitive package and the chance to work within an environment that rewards creativity.