You will be a generalist programmer and will get to work on all aspects of the game in a small team.
- Demonstrable proven C#/C/C++ professional experience, including a released game title.
- Full stack development experience with a background of technical design.
- Experience of providing mentoring and leadership within a code team.
- Excellent knowledge of multiple programming language, including one of C#, C or C++, with demonstrable ability to pick up new languages and APIs.
- You love an area of games technology or development which you can show you’ve gone deep into.
- As a keen gamer you appreciate game design and user experience on all platforms from mobile to consoles.
- A passion to ship great games to people.
- Easy going attitude - being flexible with new ideas and most importantly open to direction and iteration.
- Ability to communicate and work with coders, artists, game and audio designers in a dynamic team environment.
- Willing to help others and ask for help where needed.
- Experience of Unity 3D, another C# game engine, or Unreal Engine.
- Experience of iOS, Android or other mobile development.
- Contributed successfully to an open-source project.
- UI experience with web apps, touch interface design and/or games.