I am on the lookout for Senior Game Developers to work in an expanding world class studio on an exciting new game. The studio recently received a funding boost and is now looking to take on a senior game developer to expand their incredible high performance team.
In this role, you'll work with other top game developers, designers, artists, testers and production members to create and develop game features if you're able to take a raw concept or idea and figure out a way of implementing it into purposeful play then this is the ideal role for any C++ Game Developer.
As a Senior Game Developer you will understand all the constraints of making a AAA game using the engine. You will have passion to craft and work within a high performance team. Ideally you would have worked on one AAA project.
- Excellent Knowledge of either C#/Java/C++
- Good knowledge of debugging and problem solving.
- Great understanding of how to get the best out of Game Development.
- Understanding all the requirements and constraints of working on an AAA games.
- Can breakdown tasks accurately and also analyse existing modules of reasonable complexity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.