The Senior Hardware Design Engineer will need to have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in the design and development of embedded systems
- A background in Analogue Electronics
- A thorough understanding of EMI (ElectroMagnetic Interference) and EMC (ElectroMagnetic Compatibility), and how to design-in with them
- DFT (Design for Testing), DFMA (Design for Manufacturability), and Product Test knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of EMCD (EMC Directive), LVD (Low Voltage Directive), RED (Radio Equipment Directive) would be a benefit
- Any previous knowledge of Zuken Cadstar would be a distinct advantage, as would any experience of EMC Testing.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working from outline customer specifications which will help to generate internal design requirements
- Provide technical input and review all product documentation to ensure accuracy and integrity
- Working with the production team, assisting with any procurement issues
If you feel this opportunity is the perfect career move for you, please APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and applying with your full technical CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, Audio Visual, AudioVisual, Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Hardware Design, Design Engineer, Analogue, Electronics, ARM, SOM, BLE, SMPS, EMI, EMC, WiFi, DFT, DFMA, Cadstar, EMCD, LVD, RED, Firmware, Circuit Modelling, Lighting