The Senior Hardware Development Engineer will be undertaking major development projects to extend the functionality of existing hardware, designing and testing for digital video processing products using application processors and FPGA’s.
Duties will include:
- Discussing and gathering requirements
- Suggest and implement solutions for solving any problems
- Ensuring proper test, debug and verification of hardware designs and hardware platforms prior to release as dictated by functional requirements of the platform.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with FPGA Technologies, VHDL, Microprocessor systems and High-Speed Digital Electronics
- Solid experience with Multi-Layer PCB designs
- High-Speed Digital Designs (QDR/DDR etc.)
- UK First Degree level (or equivalent) qualification in electronics or other relevant subjects
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a team as well as alone
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER. YOU MUST BE IN THE UK WITH A VALID VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN YOUR CV, NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
Video, Graphics, Hardware, FPGA, VHDL, Microprocessor, PCB, IP Development, FPGA Engineer, Hardware Engineer, DDR, Electronics, Digital, Analogue