This position will see the Installation Engineer based in Essex areas. Most of the work will be in and around the London area. However, due to the nature of the business, you must be prepared to work away from home outside this location on occasion. You must be able to work within in a team and bring a good positive attitude to your new position.
The Installation Engineer will have 2 – 4 years experience in the installation field which will encompass some or all of the below;
- Hands-on integration of Background & Foreground Music Installations
- PAVA systems
- Connector terminations and cabling knowledge essential
- Driving License Essential
- Good knowledge of Fixing methods and types
- Plasma/LCD screen/Video wall installations along with all manner of projectors and more
- DMX Effect Lighting Installations
- Automation Control Installations
- Video wall Installations
- Network Infrastructure cabling
- Access control and security Installation
- Electrical Installations
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Installation Engineer who is looking to take that next step in their career and challenge themselves with a variety of Installations. If you feel this is the right role for you, the APPLY NOW with your full technical CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
Audio Visual, Audio-Visual, AV, A/V, A-V, Engineer, AV Installation Engineer, Install, Installation, Commercial, Plasma, LCD, Projector, Digital Signage, Digital, Signage, Audio, Networking, Data, IP, Router, Switches, Fibre, Cable, Cat5, Cat6, DMX, Video wall, Security, Access control, IRS, SMATV, LED, Paxton, Maglocks, Speedlane, Paging Mic, DSP, Turnstiles, Automatic Systems, Gunnebo, Boonedam, APT, Skidata