My client is base in based in London and have the most dedicated and talented people in the industry and award winning marketers.
During the last few months they have made acquisitions and reach audiences across Europe, Asia and North America as well as Paris and New York.
Last year they grew there Data team by hiring an Analyst through our agency and now they are seeking to appoint a reliable and motivated Senior IT Support Technician to perform a key role in supervising and supporting all IT functionality within the business.
- Responsible for the IT Support function and ticketing system
- Ensuring all systems are running well (including but not limited to network/Internet connectivity, Exchange Server, Phone System and WAN links to other sites)
- IT project management.
- Work with the Head of IT
- Assist with system and wider infrastructure upgrades
- Work alongside the support team to troubleshoot and resolve issues for users.
- Ensure ITDR and other IT-related documentation is current and comprehensive.
- Knowledge of GDPR (not essential)
- knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Support Windows 7 and 10.
- Support and administer Windows Server 2012.
- Support and administer Exchange 2013.
- Experience of IP Phone Technologies.
- WAN and LAN experience including Router and Firewall Configuration
- Experience managin upgrade projects (not essential)
Please contact Oti Ikomi for more information.