Work closely with the level lead to define and building vast, scalable, open-world environments.
- Iterate and improve the look and feel of pre-existing environments that improves player experience.
- Take art and design requirements and provide creative solutions to challenging briefs.
- Maintain quality control of the work you create.
- Deliver work on schedule and within technical specifications.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in game development as a 3D Artist specialising in Level/Environment Art.
- Excellent design and compositional skills.
- Experience in world or level building in one or more current generation engines/modelling tools (UE4, Unity, CryEngine, 3DS Max, Maya etc.).
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to suggest creative solutions.
- Self-motivation, excellent communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant artistic skills, art styles.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Have shipped several AAA Console/PC titles as a Level/Environment Artist.
- Able to take and interpret direction and criticism.
- Proactive, organised, able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Able to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers.
- A love of stylised artwork/games.
If this is of interest I look forward to hearing from you.