You will provide support to the Marketing Manager on a wide range of marketing initiatives and assist with the delivery of programmes.
The Snr Marketing Executive has a number of responsibilities including managing CRM campaigns, establishing targeting lists and coordinating such campaigns. You will need to ensure campaigns adhere to the necessary brand and compliance guidelines. You will work within acquisition and retention based projects including events, be involved with PR initiatives, coordinate varied initiatives and be responsible for the administration of marketing systems and processes.
You will be highly motivated and highly organised, someone who enjoys responsibility, with a willingness to learn and wants to make a positive contribution. You will be highly-professional, able to work within a start-up culture offering flexibility and a hard work ethic.
Key responsibilities of this role will include and not be limited to:-
- Content development
- Driving acquisition initiatives
- SEO, PPC
- PR Campaigns
- CRM Campaigns
- Programme management
- Managing ad-hoc marketing requests (video production/design e-invites/web updates)
- BA university degree or equivalent
- Professional marketing qualification (CIM) desirable
- Previous experience of marketing in travel company is desirable but not necessary
- Demonstrable experience in all key functional areas (see above – Key functional aims)
- Highly proficient in all MS Office packages (including Powerpoint) and knowledge of CRM systems