As an experienced outreach manager, you will deliver effective outreach strategies that will enable clients to drive towards key business requirements via organic search.
You will define and own the outreach approach and methodology across their client base; ranging from international blue chip accounts to SMEs - building relationships will be second nature to you.
Working in a tactical fashion, you will ensure all undertaken activity within the outreach function is driving towards client goals and can be brought back to success metrics.
You will play a key role in the content creation process and will have hands-on responsibility for campaign implementation and performance reporting. You will integrate digital PR principles into your outreach campaigns to ensure you boost and sustain clients’ profiles.
- You have experience of responsibility for defining and owning outreach approaches for clients
- You have a proven track record of leading and developing a team / individual, including the ability to effectively manage time and resources to meet project deadlines
- You have exceptional knowledge of digital marketing, in particular all aspects of campaign planning, creation and promotion in regards to organic search
- You have a deep knowledge of link development at both a PR and more tactical level
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and relationship-building ability
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- You are committed to achieving excellent, measurable results for clients
- You are passionate and friendly
- You have drive and enthusiasm to develop within the agency
- You will create successful Digital PR and outreach strategies and lead their processes
- You will be responsible for a team of outreachers to get successful link placements
- You will define content requirements across key client accounts to drive outreach and authority performance
- You will develop PR and outreach plans that work in line with content plans, to ensure optimum content success
- You will work closely with the content team to ensure content plans have the capacity to succeed
- You will run all aspects of outreach and link development as a function
- You will deepen and expand relationships with key influencers, key publishers and press contacts, determining what content they wish to see and feeding this back to internal teams / clients
- You will analyse content performance to ensure that the client is constantly learning and feeding performance back into our planning mechanism, so we’re always striving for success
- You will nurture talent, coaching team members and overseeing the development of both of the content and outreach teams.
- You will help to pitch, win and grow business
- You will mentor and develop junior members of the outreach function
- 3+ years working in SEO
- Excellent standard of written English (other languages are a bonus)