The Media and Comms team is split into four pillars, client service, implementation, data and insight and strategy.
You will oversee and manage the planning, implementation and day to day management of cross-channel digital including media campaigns running on Programmatic, Paid Search and Paid Social, for a range of global clients and big brand names.
You'll need to have an excellent eye for detail and great communication skills. Your curiosity to explore client challenges means that you’ll constantly be on the lookout for better ways of doing things, to maximise value for both our clients and the business.
You’ll be expected to work closely with junior members of the team in order to ensure that their deliveries are fit for purpose. You will also support media account managers and liaise closely with specialists across the business to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and to brief. You will need to build good relationships with external contacts such as Google, Facebook, Snapchat, as well as internal teams, working well as part of a close knit team, with energy, drive and a positive attitude.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing approved media campaigns across relevant channels
- Ensuring creative is delivered to spec
- Ensuring campaign budgets are adhered to
- Ensuring campaigns are implemented correctly
- Ensuring all campaigns are paced and optimised throughout its lifespan
- Managing the reporting of media channels and feeding back results to our clients
- Other duties as commensurate with the role
- Managing and optimising existing campaigns
- Ensuring future campaigns are planned and implemented correctly
- Implement and monitor A/B testing on campaigns
- Liaising with the data team and media account managers to ensure campaigns are delivering the expected results
- Liaising with 3rd party media agencies to implement our campaigns
- Monitoring campaigns to ensure they are performing as expected.
- Product and service enhancement
- Owning relationships with key external suppliers such as Google and Facebook
- Other media teams
- Social Media
- Strategic Planning and Insight
You must demonstrate experience in an advertising/marketing background in a similar role involving a combination of Programmatic, PPC, Paid Social, traditional digital media.