You will manage the planning, implementation and day to day management of cross-channel digital media campaigns running on Programmatic, Paid Search and Paid Social, for a range of global clients and big brand names.
You'll need to have an excellent eye for detail and great communication skills, being able to persuasively present strategies and results to the client and internally. Your curiosity to explore client challenges means that you’ll constantly be on the lookout for better ways of doing things, to maximise value for both the clients and the business.
It’s a busy role and you’ll need to be organised and able to switch between projects, managing your workload effectively to meet deadlines and deliver a positive client experience. You’ll develop great relationships with clients to become their key day to day contact for their biddable media campaigns.
You’ll support account managers/directors and liaise closely with specialists across the business to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and to brief. You will need to build good relationships with external contacts as well as internal teams, working well as part of a close knit team, with energy, drive and a positive attitude.
- Manage a portfolio of paid search campaigns, paid social campaigns and display campaigns across an exciting and diverse range of merchants in all areas of online
- Research websites, source and implement keywords, create adtext, assign budgets, implement strategies and optimise campaigns to meet KPIs.
- Manage your spend and clicks on a daily basis, and maximising profits
- Work with account management team to help provide insight for clients
- Work with the sales team to provide forecasts & presentations.
- Mentor and train junior analysts