- Managing a portfolio of paid search accounts across various search engines, including Google and Bing.
- Having a clear understanding of best practice account structure.
- Managing daily spend through manual, automated and machine learning led bid optimisation, in-line with targets and monthly budgets.
- Monitoring and analysing paid performance campaigns to deliver rich insight to clients and drive optimisation decisions.
- Developing a rich understanding of consumer search behaviour for particular clients and verticals and conducting keyword research across the consumer journey.
- Monitoring and analysing competitor activity through competitor monitoring technology and partner communication to provide rich insights and trends to clients.
- Ad copy creation, development, testing, optimisation, automation and personalisation.
- Improving quality score across paid search campaigns through keyword, copy and landing page relevance optimisation.
- Using search and bid management tools to manage and optimise keywords, negatives, ads, bids, bid modifiers, audience lists etc.
- Implementing tracking requirements across paid performance campaigns.
- Supporting in the development of strategy, forecasting and testing plans for clients.
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Experience on Google Shopping campaigns
- Previous experience in paid search or affiliate marketing.
- Knowledge of industry tools and technologies.
- Interest in and understanding of digital media.
- Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/ experience of MS Excel.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to prioritise work load.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fastidious attention to detail
- A strong written and verbal communicator with gravitas and confidence.
- Excellent people skills and partnership management abilities.
- A high energy, positive, can-do person who is always looking for ways to improve what we do.
- Someone who can make things happen and likes to be accountable.
- A hunger to learn.