Senior Paid Social Executive
|Job Title:||Senior Paid Social Executive|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 15:51|
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of various cross-channel campaigns, with a focus on creation, optimization, analysing and reporting, as well as planning and strategy, budget management and attending and presenting in client meetings.
You will be working in a growing team, led by our Head of Media, supported by senior account managers and executives.
• Leading on the planning and implementation of paid social media campaigns, mostly on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest as well as others, depending on the clients‘ needs and objectives
• Being on top of the campaign performance, analysing and optimizing the campaigns on a regular basis, providing recommendations to the clients based on a deep analysis of market conditions and campaign results –hence strong analytical skills are essential
• Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on Account.
• Management of campaign creation, ad copy and creative strategy & optimisation.
• Understanding the client’s objectives as a holistic digital marketing need, not only on the Social media but extendible to other channels
• Developing strong client relationships where the account manager leads the weekly calls with clients and providing strategies and plan for the upcoming months’ KPIs during the face-to-face meetings
• Ensuring that all weekly, monthly & ad hoc client reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
• Contributing in strategic creative planning meetings, to support the other team members when needed
• Ensuring that all company financial processes and deadlines put in place are adhered to, and that all work is produced to a high degree of accuracy.
• Showing a clear understanding of the dynamics between key KPI’s & comment on weekly performance fluctuations
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Minimum 1 year proven experience in planning, managing and optimizing media across platforms (Facebook is a must, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest are plus) in an independent manner
• Is a results-driven and analytical person that has demonstrated great results in campaign management and has strong data analysis and interpretation skills which would be put to use as an input for the media campaign strategy
• Comfortable with using presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote etc.) and confident in presenting in front of the clients
• Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in digital marketing
• Able to assist in new business opportunities when required, preparing presentations or helping with pitches
• A self-starter and a team-player
• A proactive attitude in coming up with solutions rather than simply presenting problems
• Has a great attention to detail
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Paid Social Planner Buyer
£27000 - £33000 per annum
Paid Media Senior Executive - Women's Fashion
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Paid Social Manager
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Paid Social Specialist - Entertainment
£30000 - £36000 per annum
Programmatic & Paid Social Manager
£33000 - £35000 per annum