As the Senior Paid Social Planner Buyer you will be responsible for the operational delivery of the team’s outputs, across social media advertising for some of the UK’s largest and most prestigious brand and direct response clients. The Senior Paid Social Planner Buyer will work as part of a client focused paid social team and will work closely with media owners, clients and third-party platforms for campaign management, optimisation and reporting.
Strategically, you will be responsible for responding to client briefs, delivering budget and performance forecasts, client/competitive/market insights, understanding analytics, producing testing matrices, innovation and development programmes and ultimately overseeing the end to end account management of client business.
You’ll be part of tight-knit, dedicated team who live and breathe social, not only that you will be collaborating directly with media owner & creative agencies.
- You are passionate about all things social!
- Have an inquisitive and keen to learn attitude
- Solid experience working in an implementation capacity
- Strong client services skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- You will have managed large budgets and you feel at ease with the pace and scale of a large agency
- A desire to manage people and lead accounts.
- You have strong inter-agency relationship management skills and are able to effectively lead an account and manage multiple stakeholders.
- You will be an able to oversee 1 to 2 more junior people in your sub-team and will be a pro at time management, able to delegate effectively and are accountable for all aspects of campaign delivery.
FOR FULL DETAILS AND SALARY INFORMATION UPON APPLICATION!