Agency: Multi Award Winning Global Network Agency.
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience.
Reporting into: Business Director.
Your direct reports: Your direct reports: A team of happy programmatic planners and buyers awaits you.
Do you have a proven understanding/know-how of programmatic DSP's, Implementations? Are you proficient in the use of tools and delivery of bespoke Programmatic campaigns and overseeing them? Would you be willing to partake in top level Programmatic conversations internally and externally?
Your main responsibilities and deliverable's as a Senior Programmatic Specialist:
- To supervise, to optimise, to service your clients.
- To manage campaigns end-to-end and oversee the entire process.
- Mentor, guide and support other programmatic campaign specialists to increase and further develop their awareness/knowledge across the organisation.
- Take the lead on planning, implementing, and reporting.
- Deep comprehension of programmatic.
- Experience with DSP's, DMP's, verification tools, analysis and acute visibility.
- Sharp eye for detail, with data being the driving force behind it all.
- Show a natural flair for Project Managing, amazing presentation skills.
- Show an active interest in New Business pitching and help wherever possible.
- Owning the day to day running of your patch of clients.
- Clear and concise delivery of any financial's, through the use of planning to buying to spend to terms and even programmatic fees.
- An understanding of the expansive digital marketplace, business, wider media mix, by both internal and external stakeholders.
- Efficient use of tools, to produce qualitative accountability, operations, and business actions.
- Be the face of the agency at all times, and show professionalism throughout.
- Take responsibility for all ROI's from your clients business’s needs.
- Encourage growth, and seek out new and viable opportunities for all your clients to deliver the best on results.
- Motivate, lead, and inspire those around you.
- Ensure workloads by your team are reasonable, prioritised in order, and in line with the clients objectives.
- Support team members where necessary, and encourage their training and development programme which has been designed just for them.
- Clearly outline any programmatic tasks or deliverables that have set upon you by the director, in line with time-line expectations.
- Identify your road map to success/progression and stick to it over a 12 month period.
- Take ownership of others progression also and not only want it for them but encourage it also.
- Assist the head of programmatic in spearheading the team and the client to victory.
- Highlight team effort, client goals, and demonstrate a solid understanding of best in programmatic delivery that are in line with the brands objectives.
- Come up with new, fresh and innovative ways are doing 1 to 1's with your team that differ from any other agency. Make it fun! Make it interesting! And above all, Make it inspiring!
- Support your peers in any new programmatic business pitches.
- Play an active role in securing any new business wins.
I'm never too far away, anyway, not really...
And always around...
For a confidential chat to discuss YOUR NEXT MOVE!
Look forward to working with you and making a DIFFERENCE in your life!