Creative Personnel are proud to offer this brilliant opportunity to work with one of our most ground-breaking digital agencies. Our client is based in Central London were they specialise in the design and development of transformative digital products for our clients.
Our client has a strong technical foundation that underpins the entire creative process, and development this is built in from project inception through to final delivery in a truly collaborative fashion. Please only apply if you are able to work full-time in London. As a Senior PHP Developer you will be integral in the production of new client projects plus the smooth running of existing ones. Furthermore you would be part of 10+ multidisciplinary development teams contributing to open source web projects. As a part of the role you will be reporting to the Tech Director. This role will also allow you to show your Project leadership from a technical perspective and let you have the opportunity to mentor the junior team members.
In addition our client boasts a handful of benefits which include: Competitive salary dependant on experience, You’ll get to work in our buzzy Central London studio with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce, Flexible working hours, Company pension - Royal London, 3% contribs matching, Individual training & development budget for you to manage, Company healthcare cash scheme, Cycle-to-work scheme, Daily fresh fruit delivery, Free beer Fridays.
- Experience working with MVC frameworks such as Symfony & Laravel
- Experience creating websites with Drupal 8 including Custom module development
- Experience creating and consuming Web Services using both SOAP & REST APIs
- Experience creating sites within a micro-services infrastructure
- Good database knowledge including MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Experience in architecting CMS based websites that work for both users and website admins
- Writing clean, testable, reusable and well documented code
- Agile/Scrum methodologies, using project management tools such as JIRA
- Client facing, strong communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Bringing new ideas and techniques to the team
- 5 years (post-grad) professional agency/client-side experience
- Devops skills, including configuring Linux, Apache, Nginx, Varnish, Memcache etc
- Examples of open source contributions on Github, Bitbucket etc
- Experience with Docker, Vagrant etc
- Use of deployment and automation tools such as Ansible / Jenkins / Travis
- Experience with Solr / Elastic search
- Knowledge of and interest in other programming languages and technology stacks